Santis Health, Sr. Consultant
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Santis Health, a leading public affairs and communications consultancy focusing on the health care sector, is looking to hire a Sr. Consultant. Based in our Toronto office, this ambitious, self-motivated individual will work closely with the Santis public affairs and management team to lead client accounts and provide strategic public affairs counsel and support to other clients. Applicants should have exceptional experience in public affairs, client relationship management and demonstrated skills in public policy, politics, and advocacy. A background in government or consulting is required. Experience working in health care is also of benefit.
- Public affairs strategy development and implementation for clients.
- Government insight and lobbying as required by clients.
- Policy research and analysis;
- Project management;
- Drafting reports, memos, presentations and briefing notes;
- Stakeholder outreach and engagement;
- Client relationship management;
- New business proposal development.
- Degree in political science, public policy, economics or related field (or equivalent experience); post-graduate qualification beneficial;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience; experience could include work in government, NGO, health care organization or management consultancy, etc;
- Proven project management experience
- Client relationship experience
- Experience with new business development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong research ability
- Exceptional organizational skills – ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Skilled in priority-setting and efficient time-management
- Flexible schedule for some evening/weekend work
- High-level of professionalism
About Santis Health Inc:
Santis Health is a Toronto-based consultancy dedicated to providing value-added strategic advisory services to clients within the Canadian health care sector. Santis navigates the intersection of public policy, advocacy, and communications. Our services include strategic planning, policy analysis and development, public affairs, and communications. Clients of Santis Health include leading health care organizations, charities, non-profits, and health care providers across Canada. We pride ourselves on understanding the system dynamics that drive policy making, resource allocation, and stakeholder opinion. To learn more, please visit: www.santishealth.ca
If you are interested in becoming the newest team member of Santis Health and believe you have the qualifications listed in the job description, please submit your cover letter and CV to Melissa Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org and Patrick Nelson at email@example.com as soon as possible. Santis will review applications as they come in and initiate interviews with appropriate candidates. We will not accept applications after July 27th, 2018