Aimia, Toronto ON
The Advisor, Corporate Reputation will creatively nurture the growth, integrity and reputation of Aimia at the global level with all stakeholders – customers, clients, employees, shareholders, media, government – and the communities in which Aimia operates. The Advisor, Corporate Reputation will lead our thought leadership content development through research , support executive communications by producing and collaborating on briefing documents and other communications collateral such as speeches and presentations; and lead global media monitoring.
Support Thought Leadership Content Development
Conduct research on specific areas of development and trends affecting our businesses and strategy
Interact with internal subject matter experts to identify emerging trends, deepen understanding and articulate Aimia’s point of view
Research organizations to make insightful recommendations on thought leadership events and partnerships
Build relationships with partners in thought leadership
Support Executive Communications
Support Aimia’s executives to tell our story with clarity and consistency across all regions and functions
Assist with preparation of written material, including drafting speeches and contributed articles, articulating Aimia’s point of view
Assist with development of appropriate message content, writing, editing and producing a variety of creative documents such as talking points, corporate positions, key messages, FAQ documents and backgrounders.
Support broader global communications team with materials development and media relations as needed
Lead global media monitoring and intelligence gathering
Support the continuous improvement of the media monitoring process
Collaborate and manage relationship with vendors
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, business, political science, public relations, public affairs, communications or a related field
- Two to four years related experience
- Knowledge of consumer trends and policies, an asset
- Understanding of the global media landscape, an asset
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Confidence and ability to present in front of audiences
- Experience in project management
- Proven to have high energy and attention to details to accomplish new and different projects
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders
- Creative approach to idea generation and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work under pressure, with minimum supervision on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Thrives in fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change and ambiguity.
- Eager to learn and grow with the organization.
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated skills to work collaboratively
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple levels of management and business divisions
To apply for this position, please visit the application portal, here
To publicize an open position on QP Briefing, please contact us